Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-09-2007, 08:09 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 332
Default Whats the difference between a RMP & a PMP

Also, is there any way to see registrations? I started sending my traffic to a PAW PartyPoker tracker 2 days and thus far all I see is a 0 under both RMP and PMP. I'm trying to figure out if I'm sending my traffic to the correct link, either I'm sending it to the wrong link, or I simply haven't had any depositing players in the past 2 days... but I can't tell unless I can see if people have registered under my tracker
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 03-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 466
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

PMP = play money player.
RMP = real money player (in the PAW system, that = qualifed player).

Oh btw there is a 2 day stats delay.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 03-14-2007, 11:05 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 332
Default

Well I switched my tracker to a PAW one for 3 days and now (almost a week later) not even a single PMP has showed up in my stats (I was using the proper tracker too, I double checked this many times). When I use my regular Party tracker I get more than 40 PMP a day.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 03-14-2007, 12:12 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 466
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Ask them to do a manual check. Email Marius, something seems wrong there.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 03-14-2007, 05:39 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 332
Default

Thanks Nick, you've been particularily helpful!

I'll shoot Marius an email this weekend
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,062
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Clarke, sorry for the delayed response, I just got home a while ago. I will look into this personally with your tracker and contact PP directly to find out hits/sign-ups, etc.

Considering you produce the volume you do, as you always have, I imagine it is one of two things.

1. PP has not updated on their end.
2. The "scraping" of the stats on our end didn't work properly for PP in the last few days.

Not to worry though, I am on the case and will figure out exactly where the issue is. Shoot me an email with any other info you have. I WILL figure out exactly what the issue is. It is a simple PP tracker so it should be tracking on their end and will be easy to get to the bottom of.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 03-15-2007, 01:00 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 332
Default

Just wanted to let others know that this issue has been resolved
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-16-2007, 02:26 AM
Marius Marius is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 44
Send a message via ICQ to Marius Send a message via AIM to Marius Send a message via MSN to Marius Send a message via Yahoo to Marius Send a message via Skype™ to Marius
Default

If you look only in RMP and ask me for numbers of downloads, clicks etc there will no be need to create long forum discussions and have headache that your players do not convert.

in some cases PMP will be 0 (Sun Poker) all the time as they show only qualified players.

In some case PMP is showing depositing players, but yet not qualified (Mansio)

In other cases PMP show signups.

So if play money players are so important for your marketing it is better to ask me for actual stats.

Why these PMP cannot be shown normaly? Because all the rooms have got different affiliate stats systems with different layouts, even names of Play Money Player. It is quite complicated to scrap them, so we refused this idea from the beginning of creation of this system.

So, waiting for your emails...
__________________
Marius

PAW affiliate system Manager


Skype: maruxz
MSN:
Google Talk: maruxz
ICQ: 117272098
Yahoo! Messenger: maruxz
AIM Messenger: marius367
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can anyone explain this??? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 02-28-2007 01:24 PM
Being an Entreprenuer Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 02-14-2007 06:21 AM
Difference to Google? Brandon Search Engine Optimization 9 08-23-2006 12:15 PM
I haven't posted in a while Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 46 01-04-2006 02:00 AM
MGR versus CPA........ Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 19 10-12-2005 08:14 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0