Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-09-2007, 03:33 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 611
Default Consider Making PAW Network More Exclusive?

Perhaps this is a bit elitist of me, but as the Network is growing with more programs and better deals I am becoming leery of CPA fraudsters and spammers jeopardizing our success. I'm also concerned that the program will become so massive that our "exclusive" deals won't be so exclusive anymore. I mean, once the word is out, why would anyone earning less from the programs' direct system NOT join? Fortunately, it seems like the ones taking the most advantage of this are PAW members but perhaps we could move to a qualification process if necessary like the Bodog program. I'm probably worrying about something that won't come to fruition, but I just thought I would share a suggestion that came to mind.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-09-2007, 03:42 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,272
Default

I kind of agree on this.

I am planning on really promoting through PAW trackers very soon (although already in the program) and I am worried that in the future deals might not be as great as they could because of this.

I was disappointed when we lost programs that signed up in the beginning (BODOG, TITAN, MANSION) and this made me follow a "wait-and-see" approach before promoting using PAW trackers.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-09-2007, 04:34 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 527
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

I'd definitely say there should be some form of review of affiliates before they're just plain old accepted (if that doesn't happen already).
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-09-2007, 04:50 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 782
Default

I also agree with this.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-09-2007, 04:56 AM
Vrindavan Vrindavan is offline
sunsss.com
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Internet
Posts: 94
Send a message via MSN to Vrindavan Send a message via Skype™ to Vrindavan
Default

if the program is run in two tier mode, will you ask for more exclusive again ?
__________________
http://sunsss.com

Last edited by Vrindavan : 03-09-2007 at 05:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-09-2007, 05:10 AM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 149
Default

I would be in favor of a review process.
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-09-2007, 05:23 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 611
Default

Thanks for the input, guys. At least I don't feel like I'm coming out of left field with this. Vrin, I'm not really sure I understand your question.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-09-2007, 05:53 AM
Vrindavan Vrindavan is offline
sunsss.com
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Internet
Posts: 94
Send a message via MSN to Vrindavan Send a message via Skype™ to Vrindavan
Default

i mean two tier affiliate program, currently PAW is one tier network

yes, i agree a review process is good
__________________
http://sunsss.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-09-2007, 07:17 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,992
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thanks for the input guys. While I do agree that we don't want to dilute the overall network I would also like to bring up a few things that we discussed today.

There are 3 types of affiliates that are on the network:

1. Small affiliates (1-10) players a month
2. Medium affiliates (10-50) players a month
3. The Big Guys (50-Infinite) players a month

What is going to make this network thrive and grow is surprisingly the critical mass of small and medium affiliates who can bring good player values. Perhaps we need an approval process where I look over their sites first and determine how they will be promoting us first.

Sure the BIG guys are great, and we CAN negotiate better deals on their behalf, but the majority of our focus right now is on the other 90% of the affiliates. The challenge with what is being proposed is that how do you judge who can and cannot be in the network from groups #1 and #2?

I think one of our most important tasks here is to monitor the trackers with the poker sites and curb any and all CPA abuse. We are working very closely with the rooms and will not allow one affiliate to ruin it for all of us. CPA Fraud will not be permitted.

I am open to some sort of qualification process, but I suppose I am not sure how to structure that in a fair way.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-09-2007, 09:06 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is online now
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 590
Default

I think the poker rooms and the PAW guys need to work closely together on this. Both of us are in a position to see what kind of players are coming in from the various trackers. If the poker room or PAW sees some fishy activity from a certain account, we need to work together on this.

I can definitely spot CPA abuse from a mile away as can the PAW guys. We just need to be vigilent and make sure that a few bad apples are not spoiling it for the rest.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Network of casino/gambling-related sites onlinecasinos The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 03-15-2007 07:54 PM
The Network 3 month plan Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 2 02-21-2007 09:54 PM
Gaambol - my poker social network - feedback welcome gaambol New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 10-27-2006 11:28 AM
Exclusive 200% Welcome Bonus at BetDirect Poker Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 2 10-06-2006 07:46 PM
Room and poker network Tournament Schedules xPoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-29-2006 05:03 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0