News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-09-2007, 09:56 AM
Darko Darko is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 70
Default

Yes i agree with you Jermey - a 3 way structure is good.

I do understand what ppl are saying that its good to have exclusivity and not to dilute the network etc etc........... BUT with that mentality only the rich would get richer and the poor would get poorer..... which isnt good

Theres already discrimination against the small affiliates that send only 5-10 players a month as they get the basic cpa/rev share deals and the Big affiliates get "much" higher rates........ so i think the whole point of PAW was to make it a more level playing feild between the big and smaller affiliates and let the smaller affiliates who work hard earn a bit more then what there getting now.

So personally i think it should not be exclusive at all....... if your worried about CPA abusers diluting the network, Well theres a really simple way to deal with that - just do exactly what most of the poker rooms do now, anyone who send loads of "fraudulant looking" players gets told they cant promote via cpa anymore - Simple.

Everyone should be allowed to be in group 1 - if players look like CPA Abuse - then they get chucked out the PAW Netwrok.
__________________
Online Gambling Directory Inner pages PR4 $5 p/m good for deeplinking
Casino Gambling Directory Pr5 links Available
Internet Gambling Directory Pr4 links available or submit your site for a free pr3 link for a Pr2+ recipricol link in return
Contact me for all options available
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-09-2007, 08:45 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 530
Default

Thanks for the response, Jeremy. I hope that I did not give the wrong impression to anyone regarding allowing in newer affiliates. I never intended to imply that only those already bringing in a bunch of players should qualify for the premier deals. As someone else noted, this creates a catch-22 of not rewarding those who might use it the most to get going in the industry. We all started out at some point and shouldn't discriminate against new affiliates.

Rather I meant a review process that would examine the potential partner's website(s) and business plan prior to being accepted. When I first got accepted by Bodog, I wasn't an "established" affiliate but I was committed to my product and ran quality websites. This is why I convinced them to let me in. These days, they're one of my top programs. My point is that by all means allow in industry newcomers that drive a lot of force collectively, but do so selectively. As Jeremy said, that is a very subjective process and I wouldn't know how to do begin.

I think that this program is the best news to come in the industry since the UIGEA slipped through and it is growing at an awesome pace. I know that you care more than we do about CPA fraud and I know that you're booting out those who deserve it. Keep up the good work and my main fear was of exclusivity, which is a selfish fear.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,997
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I understand 100% where you guys are coming from. Hell I am running pnews trackers on my sites too so I really don't want these deals being placed in jeopardy.

I do think we may set up a feature that requires you to get "approved" first before requesting trackers. This way at least we can have an introduction to where these trackers are going to be promoted as well as having a pulse on what our affilites are doing.

Also how would you guys feel about a private forum just for members of the network. This way you can be as open as you want with suggestions and feedback. Likewise if we have bonanzas, freerolls, or whatever, the whole world doesn't need to be reading it.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-09-2007, 09:32 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Also how would you guys feel about a private forum just for members of the network. This way you can be as open as you want with suggestions and feedback. Likewise if we have bonanzas, freerolls, or whatever, the whole world doesn't need to be reading it.

I would definitely like that. I hadn't really thought too much about keeping the news private as I certainly understand the overall goals, but it's a good idea.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Well were going to be making less at Ap the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 02-17-2007 02:10 PM
Gaambol - my poker social network - feedback welcome gaambol New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 10-27-2006 10:28 AM
Exclusive 200% Welcome Bonus at BetDirect Poker Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 2 10-06-2006 06:46 PM
Have a Forum? Want Exclusive Promotions? CakeManager General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-22-2006 03:55 PM
Room and poker network Tournament Schedules xPoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-29-2006 04:03 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0