As you guys can imagine the network is doing very well and it is now time for us to elevate it to the next level.
On March 3rd I will be be going to Melbourne to work out of the main office for as long as it takes. I will be heading up one of the most important projects in my career and our company. What I am working on is going to benefit all of you guys tremendously in more ways than you can imagine right now.
We have devised a business plan that is (optional) of course that will do 3 major things.
- Eliminate your legal exposure and gray areas, especially for US based affiliates in the online gaming industry.
- Allow the affiliate to continue operating the day to day operation of their portal and actually make more $$ at the end of the month.
- Allow the affiliate to receive one payment every month for "consulting work" to our parent company.
I cannot share the entire plan right now but I would love to organize a conference call or online chat with many of you individually or in a group to get your opinions and feedback moving forward. I will organize this sometime in March during the evening (U.S. time) where we will share the future of the network and open up the call for questions and comments. I want all of you to be an integral part of the growth.
In respect to the general network, while I am in Australia I will be overseeing a massive upgrade on the backend that will include a nice "sexy" front end website that will include all the faq's, info about the network, banner farms for supported rooms, and a simple way for you to promote our freerolls....probably some form of RSS I imagine. We will also be introducing some non gambling products with similar CPA's to poker. And more importantly we want to add the features you guys need and request.
I will be the first to admit, starting out was shaky, especially during the uncertain times. Fortunately we know have a better understanding now and the staff on board to attack this at full strength.
If anyone wants to chat next week with me personally you can get me on skype at Jeremy_Enke (Chicago). Or PM me and I will get you my direct line.
Jeremy