|
The Network 3 month plan
As you guys can imagine the network is doing very well and it is now time for us to elevate it to the next level.
On March 3rd I will be be going to Melbourne to work out of the main office for as long as it takes. I will be heading up one of the most important projects in my career and our company. What I am working on is going to benefit all of you guys tremendously in more ways than you can imagine right now. We have devised a business plan that is (optional) of course that will do 3 major things.
In respect to the general network, while I am in Australia I will be overseeing a massive upgrade on the backend that will include a nice "sexy" front end website that will include all the faq's, info about the network, banner farms for supported rooms, and a simple way for you to promote our freerolls....probably some form of RSS I imagine. We will also be introducing some non gambling products with similar CPA's to poker. And more importantly we want to add the features you guys need and request. I will be the first to admit, starting out was shaky, especially during the uncertain times. Fortunately we know have a better understanding now and the staff on board to attack this at full strength. If anyone wants to chat next week with me personally you can get me on skype at Jeremy_Enke (Chicago). Or PM me and I will get you my direct line. Jeremy |
I'm already very pleased with the network so any developments should be even better. I'm going to send you a PM now (if the server lets me get it through).
|
Woohoo - this sounds great and explain the new "roles" be advertised here in Oz
Will have to catch up with you at some stage during your tenure here Cheers |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:42 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0