| Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend. |
 02-28-2007, 01:01 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,274
|
|
7 New Casinos Added To The Network
Today we have added 7 new online casinos to the network that ALL accept U.S. players.
Promoting casinos can actually be much more lucrative than promoting poker. Because of the higher player values with casino players we have secured a $175 CPA for all the members on the Poker Affiliate Network.
Your players at these casinos must deposit a minimum of $50 and wager at least $50 before the CPA will be paid out. We will be monitoring for CPA fraud as well and it will not be tolerated.
Feel free to login and get your trackers today, this is a great opportnity to add a new product into your mix.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 02-28-2007, 03:40 AM
|
|
Longest Poster Ever
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 456
|
|
Wow....
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Today we have added 7 new online casinos to the network that ALL accept U.S. players.
|
Congratulations!....that is so great that there is something else to promote to the US market.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
|
 02-28-2007, 04:27 AM
|
|
Longest Poster Ever
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 456
|
|
Hmmm....did I speak too soon?
From the Promotions T & C at Zodiac:
"1. Residents of the United States of America shall not be eligible for entry to any of the CasinoRewards promotions at any time. " http://www.zodiaccasino.com/help/ter...%5FZC%3A#Promo
Wow. So we are now on a par with the Danes, Israelis, Ukrainians, and other great countries which have been barred from bonuses????
And, to add insult to injury - USA is the only country banned from bonuses!
However, other countries are banned totally:
" For security reasons Zodiac Casino is unable to accept players from certain parts of South East Asia and Eastern Europe including but not limited to Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belarussia, Estonia, Herzegovina, Indonesia, Kosova, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Pakistan, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia."
I guess Marius will have to play somewhere else! ;-)
Hard to see what reason Yanks will have to play here with the other options available.
On the positive side, Bonus Whores will be somewhat pre-empted by the fact that No Doubling up is allowed for clearing bonuses. 
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Last edited by xpertadvice4u : 02-28-2007 at 04:55 AM.
|
 02-28-2007, 05:45 AM
|
|
Longest Poster Ever
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 456
|
|
also...
Keep in mind that all of these Microgaming sites ban players from individual states that have laws against internet wagering, such as Illinois.
I'm not sure what the other states are, I think there are either 8 or 11.
Might want to make that clear before advertising bonuses etc.
Maybe somebody can post an exact list.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
|
 02-28-2007, 06:30 AM
|
|
Administrator
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 54
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u
"For security reasons Zodiac Casino is unable to accept players from certain parts of South East Asia and Eastern Europe including but not limited to Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belarussia, Estonia, Herzegovina, Indonesia, Kosova, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Pakistan, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia."
I guess Marius will have to play somewhere else! ;-)
|
Guys, I do not play poker, not speaking about the casinos. All my time is dedicated to Pokernews and you, so i wouldn't be able even if Lithuania were among accepted countries 
__________________
Marius
P.S. I do not work for PAW anymore. My main work is Pokernews.com
|
 03-07-2007, 07:39 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 119
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u
Keep in mind that all of these Microgaming sites ban players from individual states that have laws against internet wagering, such as Illinois.
I'm not sure what the other states are, I think there are either 8 or 11.
Might want to make that clear before advertising bonuses etc.
Maybe somebody can post an exact list.
|
The banned states are: MI, IL, LA, OR, WI, WA, IN, NV, NY, NJ, and SD
When are these casino stats updated? I know it is weekly, but what day?
__________________
Online Poker Bonus
|
 03-07-2007, 11:50 AM
|
|
Administrator
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 54
|
|
Stats are sent by email. They can be sent every day, so we are working on automatic stats upload engine now.
__________________
Marius
P.S. I do not work for PAW anymore. My main work is Pokernews.com
|
 03-11-2007, 12:42 PM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
|
|
Can you tell me what day these casinos will report on? will we get stats on them like every monday?
Could you also clarify the requirements for these seven casinos? In this post you said players must deposit $50 and wager $50, but in the current deals and promtions section of the PAW affiliate backend it says players just need to deposit $50. Here is the quote "$175 CPA for depositing player. Players must deposit at least $50 to be qualified as CPA player."
it says this for each of the 7 new casinos. I've been using this description on my website, will I not recieve my commissions?
|
 03-11-2007, 08:01 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,274
|
|
"Technically" the $50 deposit qualify's the player for CPA. But I can assure you if your players are depositing and not playing, you will not get paid a CPA on them.
I put the $50 wager requirement there on our end to discourage people from having buddies deposit and withdrawl thinking they will get paid CPA. Anyone who thinks that they should be paid $175 for multiple players just depositing and never playing is sick.
Hopefully that answers the question.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 03-14-2007, 06:39 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 947
|
|
What do you mean by wagering $50? I got a player that made a $50 deposit but I cant see it in my stats.. He did play for a while ven though he lost everything..
Last edited by bahh : 03-14-2007 at 06:46 AM.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.
|