Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-14-2007, 08:19 AM
AceHigh AceHigh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahh
What do you mean by wagering $50? I got a player that made a $50 deposit but I cant see it in my stats.. He did play for a while ven though he lost everything..
Making a bet of 1$ = wagered 1$
No matter if your player loses or not that is still counted wagering.
You prolly wont see him in your stats right away since the casinos update once a week.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I will find out exactly when the casino's update and get you a better answer. I know it is only once a week so if a player signed up in the last few days, I wouldn't get to worried about it.

I will let you know the dates though in this thread when I find them out from the operator.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-17-2007, 01:25 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is online now
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 440
Default Off topic, I suppose...as usual...

Casninos and their bonuses piss me off...but I understand why they do it, but they just are devious about it sometimes.

In terms of people depositing and then not playing...usually they will not let you withdraw ANY money you have won until you have cleared your bonus, and wagered like $1250 for a $25 bonus.

That means if you deposit, and win $100 right away, forget it...they won't let you withdraw that....even if you did not use the bonus to win it.

You have no choice but to play the requirements out....and you will usually lose it all if you have only deposited $25.

So, yeah, if somebody deposits then does not play and tries to withdraw their money, it sounds fishy.

On the other hand, if they encourage people to deposit small amounts and then won't let them walk away with any winnings, I think you are pretty much doomed to have a whole bunch of players losing all their deposit, but not losing enough to cover your CPA.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u
On the other hand, if they encourage people to deposit small amounts and then won't let them walk away with any winnings, I think you are pretty much doomed to have a whole bunch of players losing all their deposit, but not losing enough to cover your CPA.
I agree with what you say above, but how is that different from a xxx raked hand requirement from poker rooms ?

also you never really lose money because the Poker/Casino player does not make whatever CPA requirment as opposed to your normall rev share becasue............ if that player just loses $25 and they dont come back, you dont get your CPA and if you were on rev share you only would have earned ONLY $8 or so.

So i think you will be more then compansated for the players who only deposit $50 and you earn $175 as opposed to around $17 for rev share.

Casino Rewards are a fantastic program and i would say one the most honest and genuine Casino Affiliate Programs out there by far.
__________________
Online Gambling Directory Inner pages PR4 $5 p/m good for deeplinking
Casino Gambling Directory Pr5 links Available
Internet Gambling Directory Pr4 links available or submit your site for a free pr3 link for a Pr2+ recipricol link in return
Contact me for all options available
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is the PAW Integrated Network? Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 02-27-2007 10:52 PM
The Network 3 month plan Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 2 02-21-2007 09:54 PM
Our New Affiliate Network Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 10 11-08-2006 02:30 PM
Gaambol - my poker social network - feedback welcome gaambol New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 10-27-2006 11:28 AM
Room and poker network Tournament Schedules xPoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-29-2006 05:03 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0