PartyPoker & FullTilt Details
I'll launch a more formal announcement via email tommorow and get them on the PAW main page, but here are the specifics. And yes these trackers are live:
FullTilt: $100 CPA
Player must make a deposit and acrue 100 FT points
PartyPoker: $125 CPA or 25% MGR Player must make a deposit and acrue 5 Party points
MRG - self explanatory
When looking at these CPA, please keep in mind you WILL NOT be paid if they are fraudulent. We lost Purple-Lounge do to CPA fraud.
If you search these forums about Party CPA, you will see that they do not pay these high CPA's when all your player values suck.
If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. I know the arguement will come up that it is just our job to send players and we have no control over player value. Fair enough.......
But we do have control over sending mass players that deposit get the exact minimum amount of points, and then immediatly withdrawl never to be seen from again. Especially when all these players live in a 10 mile vicinity to the affiliate......this is the typical CPA fraud.
The rule of thumb I have learned in this industry is that if you're an honest affiliate and commiting 0% CPA fraud you will be just fine with big rooms like these so don't stress over it. Trust me, a few players with bad player value will be evened out by your good players.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|