Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-30-2006, 10:13 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,036
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default PartyPoker Monster Freeroll

While I was in Vegas, everywhere you looked including in and on every cab, all you saw was PartyPoker Monster ads.

I did a news story on this yesterday. I hope they get us some new creatives for this promo. Like the Paradise Million Dollar Freeroll, this is a great promo to drive conversions from new players.

If I read it right, it looks like the PartyPoker Monster Freeroll is going to have a prize pool over over $5 Million. That's sick.

PartyPoker Monster Freeroll
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2006, 01:18 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,036
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I just got an email on this..........damn it really is going to be a monster. The prize pool is going to be sick by the time the main event takes place.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2006, 01:59 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,246
Default

Sounds like fun. What ever happened to the old Partyriches (PAW) play days at Party. Those were good times. lol
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-08-2006, 07:49 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 289
Default

I wish they had banners with this
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,036
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea they really need to get some creatives for us to promote this event.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PartyPoker is about to deal the five billionth hand! Come Play Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 0 08-19-2006 07:09 AM
Why PartyPoker is a joke! ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 07-08-2006 04:49 PM
affiliate freeroll on partypoker takemoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 12-16-2005 04:56 AM
PartyPoker Affiliate Freeroll ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 11-26-2005 10:02 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0