Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-22-2007, 09:12 PM
DontLook DontLook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 107
Default

Better off doing future payments through poker clients because Neteller likes to steal cash lol.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Poker Blogs Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-23-2007, 01:14 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 750
Default

What about wire transfers, did they also go out on monday?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-23-2007, 04:19 AM
TEENPATTINEWS TEENPATTINEWS is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 19
Default

Dear Jeremy,

We still cannot see any payments in our Neteller or Moneybookers and it is already 23rd here. Can we get an update.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-23-2007, 12:36 PM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 118
Send a message via MSN to RounderStaked
Default

I still have not received payment to my moneybookers. Can you please check into this Jeremy?
__________________
Online Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,996
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

1. Yes, all bank wires went out.

2. Teenpatti, check your email.

3. RounderStaked I am looking into this. I know all Neteller and bank wires were processed. Nonetheless I'll find out for you and shoot you an email. Personally I am not familiar with moneybookers so not sure on the p2p transfer time, ect.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-24-2007, 12:13 PM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 118
Send a message via MSN to RounderStaked
Default

I have still not received a payment. Moneybookers transfers are typically instant or near instant. Have you looked into this yet Jeremy?
__________________
Online Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-24-2007, 02:03 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,996
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yes, we didn't have a funded moneybookers account and it is currently being funded from what I understand. As soon as the guys in Australia wake up I will make sure that the transfer takes place.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-24-2007, 03:14 PM
TEENPATTINEWS TEENPATTINEWS is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 19
Default

Dear Jeremy,

Even we are yet to recieve any funds in Moneybookers or Neteller...
We tried to get in touch with you on Skype but you were away..

Shall we assume based on your above reply that even our funds are coming by Moneybookers..and will be sent once the Australians are up..

By the way...when do they wake up.

Thanks and Regards,
Teenpattinews

Your two favorite quotes: Edited...my way

"There's a 3-4 ways to make a fund transfer, you only have to fund one."

"The sooner they will wake up today, the luckier I get."

Take Care...May the Poker Gods be with you..


EDIT ----- UPDATE ---- WE Got the Payment, though not by Moneybookers. Thanks..

Last edited by TEENPATTINEWS : 01-26-2007 at 05:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-26-2007, 12:04 PM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 118
Send a message via MSN to RounderStaked
Default

Okay PAW Network, this is getting rediculous. It is just about a week now since since the date "promised" for payments. I can understand if you did not have a moneybookers account funded, but it doesnt take a week to fund it and send a payment.

I would like to be paid by the end of the day today so this doesnt carry over into the weekend, and then most likely nothing done until monday. I also have an epassporte account that you may send the payment to if for some reason you are still having problems funding a moneybookers account.
__________________
Online Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Payments & New Member of The PAW Team Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 03-20-2007 11:49 PM
Payments sebasdess Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 3 11-30-2006 03:23 PM
Antigua and Barbuda Press Conference on Monday Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-06-2006 01:03 PM
Affiliate payments going to happen? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 12:43 PM
Pr payments ? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-03-2006 07:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0