Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-27-2007, 01:50 PM
jimmym jimmym is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southampton
Posts: 5
Default Hello some advice needed

Hello Everyone.

Ive just joined PAW as an affiliate, can someone give me some advce about setting up, Ive recieved my trackers and added them to my sites banners for people to join the selected sites, Ive just copied the tracking codes sent to me on my account page, Is this the correct thing to do or do I have to type in my codes.

Thanks for any help.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-27-2007, 02:17 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hi, if you send me a PM I can look at your site and verify that you have the codes placed properly.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-27-2007, 08:54 PM
jimmym jimmym is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southampton
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Hi, if you send me a PM I can look at your site and verify that you have the codes placed properly.

Hello Jeremy, did you manage to check these for me..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-05-2007, 01:54 PM
jimmym jimmym is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southampton
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Hi, if you send me a PM I can look at your site and verify that you have the codes placed properly.
Well,,,still no response to a simple question...I liked the idea and thought of PAW running my aff account, 48 hours and am removing all and going back to the tried and tested.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I'm fairly certain I responded to you via the email you have listed. Check your email and junk folder. Youre codes all looked fine.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HELP!! Site Review & Advice Much Needed Smoovasbird New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 12 08-19-2007 11:55 AM
Web designer and header needed gooderpoker Web Design Service & Coding 3 05-16-2007 04:07 PM
Mod and Members needed! gooderpoker The Spam Forum 0 03-17-2007 03:14 PM
A little advice needed kaus New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 01-22-2007 12:40 PM
Advice Needed FattyOwnz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 09-30-2005 09:10 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0