Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2007, 04:59 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 365
Default PAW Payments?

I have now been paid for September by 95% of the affiliate programs I work with... still waiting on my August payment with PAW though

I have a feeling most other affiliates have gotten paid by PAW for August already (or I'm sure I'd see a bunch of people making posts asking where their money is)... so let me ask you all this, what method is everyone using to cash out so it doesn't take 3 weeks from the time you 'Request Money' in the cashier till the time you actually get the money? I have been using PokerStars (and PartyPoker when the PokerStars method is all used up) but I want to switch to whatever method is fastest & most consistent!!!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-16-2007, 04:57 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

Clarke - Wire transfers have been very consistent for me thus far. Once my PAW account is credited and I request a withdrawal it does hit my bank account within 2-3 days. Pretty quick turnaround for a wire.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-16-2007, 05:16 PM
stiankr's Avatar
stiankr stiankr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 117
Default

Im using Neteller and payments takes less than a week atleast.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,240
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Clarke, let me talk to the payments guys and see what is going on.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-16-2007, 07:20 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 365
Default

It was a combination of things... the PokerStars cashout method (which I originally requested) got all used up, so then I re-requested for a Party transfer and this got cancelled for some reason, so then I requested again with Party, but I just found out yesterday from Mitchell that my PartyAccount wouldn't accept the transfer!

Wire Transfers work great for me so I'll just switch to that method for the future
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,240
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

What a mess, I will email our payment people and get it sorted out right away.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
April Payments are complete Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 05-23-2007 11:14 PM
March Payments netearncash Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 28 04-27-2007 01:27 AM
Payments & New Member of The PAW Team Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 03-21-2007 12:49 AM
Re: Paradise Payments to US Affiliates corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 03-01-2007 02:14 PM
Payments sebasdess Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 3 11-30-2006 04:23 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0