To those of you that requested payment via the cashier, your payments were paid today or in the case of bank wire will hit your account tomorrow.
Apologies on the delay, However during our end of month fraud check with all the rooms, we stumbled upon some serious issues with the casinos and a few affiliates. Seeing that we are not going to get paid on several casino sign-ups we had to freeze payments for those with casino trackers until we found out exactly which trackers we are getting paid on.
In the event you are one of these affiliates, I will reprint exactly what I did in the email I sent to you earlier.
Quote:
| While we would like to continue doing business with you, we cannot afford to have affiliates sending through multiple players to several rooms whom are either incentivised or being signed up solely to collect an affiliate CPA. This brings down the overall player value on our network and jeopardizes everyone. |
To 95% of the affiliates on our network however, great month! If you have any issues with your payment or anything else please don't hesitate to open up a support ticket.
www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/support