Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-13-2006, 01:01 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default Looking For Complete Poker Room List

Hi guys, I'm looking for two complete lists; a complete list of all online poker rooms and a list of all online poker rooms that have an affiliate program.

It would be greatly appreciated!

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-13-2006, 03:51 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 358
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

That's a pretty broad question.

1. I would suggest searching all the main search engines under particular keywords for poker.

2. Search this site... Jeremy has numerous sites that are sponsors on here and other posts on ones he used to promote or others have posted.

3. Check out sites like PokerNews.com or even pokerlistings.com... they usually have a pretty extensive list. You might also check out pokerbility.com which you can reach through my site if you wish. They sell poker software and deal with a huge list of sites I've never even heard of.

You have to remember that there are tons of sites popping up every week, tons of fruadulent one and also ones that go under, so someone just passing out a "Master List" shouldn't be expected.

Now I could do some searching and post it here, but my time is way to valuable to do that and plus, then I'd be doing your work for you and that would mean "I'm dancin' for the man". And I don't dance for anyone. J/K.

Most of what I posted here you probably already know, but I've never ran across a master list of all the sites.

Good luck and if you have any more specific type questions I'm sure you'll get a better response.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-14-2006, 11:32 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 607
Default

Casinocity.com has a very very extensive list of both poker rooms and casinos..

Regards,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-14-2006, 01:02 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunPoker.com
Casinocity.com has a very very extensive list of both poker rooms and casinos..

Regards,

Mark
That list is very extensive (472 listings) and will definitely help. Thank you very much Mark, that is what I was looking for.

Thanks for the input Bryan; I'll try to be more specific with my questions in the future.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 08:41 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0