Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,218
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default New Payment Methods (Party, FullTilt, Stars)

I just wanted to let you guys know that we now have 3 rooms that we can make monthly affiliate payments with via intra-account transfer. These rooms are PartyPoker, PokerStars, and FullTilt. We can also pay through Neteller and Bankwire.

You can select a different cash-out method each month. All you need to do is specify in the cashier when withdrawing funds for the respective month.

We are still looking at a debit card solution, but quite frankly I don't think utilization would be there considering we offer cashouts to the top 3 poker sites, as well as bankwire and Neteller.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Vule23 Vule23 is online now
Grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 46
Send a message via MSN to Vule23 Send a message via Yahoo to Vule23
Default

Great job Jeremy!

Just wondering with Party and Fulltilt do you have to play a specific amount when receiving a inter-account transfer to cashout. I know Party had that requirement last year.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,218
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I don't think so. I know for sure that with FT and Stars you do not have to. I will check on party just to be certain.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-28-2007, 10:54 PM
hanpoker hanpoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5
Default

Hi Jeremy
Neteller Payments is via P2P transfer ?
Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-29-2007, 09:26 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,218
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yes Neteller is P2P
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
party poker transfer for ft or stars takemoney General Poker Chat 0 08-02-2007 01:53 PM
My $50 Fulltilt for Your $50 stars or paypal anyone? haynesey General Poker Chat 1 06-15-2007 09:32 AM
party for fulltilt transfer! takemoney General Poker Chat 1 06-06-2007 09:32 PM
Need help - Casino Partners payment methods corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2007 06:18 PM
Poker Stars Payment losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-22-2006 10:21 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0