Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-21-2006, 07:53 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default Poker Stars Payment

I just started finally pushing Stars last month. I've got some cleared sign ups in my reprt from last month.

How do they pay or how do I request a payment?

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-21-2006, 08:11 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,273
Default

They pay into your poker account. It should be in there if you earned commissions last month.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-21-2006, 08:35 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 628
Default

Yeah, they're usually my first payment of the month. I've never been paid after the 3rd or 4th of the new month for previous signups. If you still have some unpaid from October I suggest you drop them a line.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-21-2006, 09:38 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 159
Default

I was paid on the first of November for the month of October Just when I think it's not possible for me to love Stars more, they keep on being awesome.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-22-2006, 10:21 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Thanks guys...and gals

I was hoping that was the money I made from some late night, drunken poker that I forgot about...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0