Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,015
Default Bonus Codes?

I have requested a few bonus codes for trackers and I have got no replies at all. Is someone looking after these requests? If so, how long does it take to get a code?
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-01-2007, 01:20 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,234
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Graham, Yes Mitchell and Inga handle all the bonus code requests. Did you go through the support desk? Depending on the room of course, it shouldn't take more than 1-2 business days to get a bonus code.

Let me know and I can personally look into it for you.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-01-2007, 02:35 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 935
Default

Sorry about hijacking this thread but is Inga from Sweden??
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-01-2007, 03:20 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is online now
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 538
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

I opened up a ticket through the Support desk and I got my bonus codes in less than a day or two. I was happy with the response time =)
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-01-2007, 03:36 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,234
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thanks AceHigh. Yes I have been very pleased to have both Mitchell and Inga on the team. Bahh, I a, not sure where Inga is from but she currently resides in Lithuania.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Hey Graham, Yes Mitchell and Inga handle all the bonus code requests. Did you go through the support desk? Depending on the room of course, it shouldn't take more than 1-2 business days to get a bonus code.

Let me know and I can personally look into it for you.
Thanks Jeremy... I submitted a ticket. Figure I'll try this support desk out.

Maybe I am blind, but I didn't see a link to the support desk while I was logged in to the backend for affiliates.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Graham : 10-01-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,234
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thanks Graham. I saw the ticket come through and I already put the request in to FT. It should be in your account in the next 24-48 hours depending on how fast FT turns it around.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-02-2007, 01:03 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Thanks Graham. I saw the ticket come through and I already put the request in to FT. It should be in your account in the next 24-48 hours depending on how fast FT turns it around.
Thanks Jeremy... much appreciated!
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-16-2007, 09:19 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,530
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I think I must be blind I dont see a support option in the backend. I sent a couple of emails for bonus codes to the affiliate addy but haven't had a response as of yet?

Can someone help me out with this one - Thanks!
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-16-2007, 10:08 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,234
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea, if you send a ticket to it automatically opens up a support ticket. Mitchell and Inga handle all the bonus codes and are pretty good about getting them turned around quickly.

Alternatively you can open up a ticket at www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/support

PM me and I can verify if you have a ticket at the support desk.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker Bonus Codes - Discussion addaminsane General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 09-27-2007 03:10 PM
no deposit bonus codes pcz The Spam Forum 1 06-15-2007 01:41 PM
Just wanted to try out this spam thing losercore The Spam Forum 0 06-16-2006 01:11 AM
Bonus Codes or no Bonus Codes Daver88 PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 05-30-2006 09:07 AM
Bonus Codes Versus Redirects Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-20-2006 01:32 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0