Thread: Bonus Codes?
View Single Post
  #6  
Old 10-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Hey Graham, Yes Mitchell and Inga handle all the bonus code requests. Did you go through the support desk? Depending on the room of course, it shouldn't take more than 1-2 business days to get a bonus code.

Let me know and I can personally look into it for you.
Thanks Jeremy... I submitted a ticket. Figure I'll try this support desk out.

Maybe I am blind, but I didn't see a link to the support desk while I was logged in to the backend for affiliates.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Graham : 10-01-2007 at 03:36 PM.
Reply With Quote