Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-26-2006, 02:33 PM
Daver88 Daver88 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10
Default

I have seen many sites that offer the $25 deposit offer and the 20% up to $100 deposit offer, but they all seem to use bonus codes. I was working on my site and setting up a couple of banners for partypoker and it seems like the bonus codes aren't necissary. I believe I'm able to link the banners directly to my tracker number and the bonuses should take effect. Is this right?

I ask because I'm a newbie when it comes to the partypoker offers, and everywhere else I see these offers, they use bonus codes.

To sum up, is it possible to use partypokers bonus offers without using bonus codes? Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
__________________
StarterPoker.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-26-2006, 05:43 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 459
Default

To answer your question, yes it is possible to use partypoker bonus offers without bonus codes.

Here's the deal with that, though. To me, it's psychological. Let's say someone clicks on your link, downloads the software and then, as they are registering, the software prompts them for a bonus code. They go to google and type in party poker bonus code and come up with some other guy's site and enter in his bonus code.

What happens to your commission?

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't take any chances. Would you?

Suppose the guy with the bonus code site is really smart and makes it clear to YOUR sign-up that they must clear their cookies and re-download the software in order to get his bonus (which is true) and YOUR sign-up does this. I know for a fact that you lose your commission in that case.

So, to sum up my answer, while it is true you can offer this without bonus codes, is it really worth it to not have your own bonus codes. Besides, maybe one day you strike up a conversation with someone in a bar or the mall or a game, you could just slip in your bonus code into the conversation
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-30-2006, 09:07 AM
Daver88 Daver88 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10
Default

Very good point! Thanks!
__________________
StarterPoker.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PartyPoker Bonus Codes CoolDog Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 03-15-2007 03:16 PM
Party's Bonus incentives and codes Flopster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 12-02-2006 12:02 PM
Bonus Codes ? hoursurfing HollyWoodPoker.com 1 07-12-2006 04:21 PM
Just wanted to try out this spam thing losercore The Spam Forum 0 06-16-2006 01:11 AM
Bonus Codes Versus Redirects Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-20-2006 01:32 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0