Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Unhappy Party's Bonus incentives and codes

After looking closely at my trackers at Party, I discovered that some are no longer a $25 or 20% up to $100 incentives. Instead they say "signup bonus". If you edit them (in the trackers area of your stats) it now says "poker $25 bonus rule" or whatever you select.

These are probably the trackers that have not seen a RMP in awhile but I am not sure.

I know they changed the rules lately, about how a player qualifies to get a bonus but I have to admit I am less than impressed. I am wondering for how long my trackers and bonus codes have been sitting without an incentive.

Word to the wise....check your trackers. Maybe you will notice the same thing.

Sheesh they are always working on ways for you to loose your tracker and players. Why not have an extend all button for your trakers so they don't expire...that would be too easy!!!

...what a friggin industry.
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-02-2006, 11:02 AM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

Here is what I am talking about...


After clicking the "edit" link, this screen appears.

Name: bonus offers.PNG Views: 63 Size: 30.9 KB

This is from a bonus code tracker that I had thought had a $25 incentive attached....no, let me clarify...its from a code I KNOW I has a $25 incentive attached to.

So now I wonder what would happen to the player who signs up with this current SIGNUP BONUS...??
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0