Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-04-2007, 08:59 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default CPA Increase?

I thought there was some rumor about the base CPA going up from $100 to $125 this month.

I don't see it.

Also Jeremy, at what point can we talk CPA increase for Full Tilt? I'm sending a decent amount know every month and only more to come
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yes Mitchell and I are getting the new default rate for FullTilt raised to $125 per player tonight for all of the September sign-ups and every sign up moving forward.

As for your FT stats losercore, you deserve a raise. Shoot me a PM and I will let you know your new rate.

Jeremy
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-05-2007, 09:14 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Thank Jeremy I sent a PM.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-05-2007, 04:57 PM
stiankr's Avatar
stiankr stiankr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 117
Default

Great work losercore
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-08-2007, 04:44 AM
sheshoushe sheshoushe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26
Default

hi, I can see FullTiltpoker cpa Still 100

why? 100 or 125?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

You will be paid $125 for any Sept. sign-ups. We need to lock the stats for August first though before we show the increase. If not all the August sign-ups will be paid at $125 as well. Although this would be great, the FT deal doesn't take effect until Sept.

The adjustment of the extra $25 will take place after we are all done auditing the room in a few days.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-08-2007, 09:19 PM
sheshoushe sheshoushe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26
Default

I see my FullTiltpoker stats very disorderly, I have already sent 4

players to September few days before, but stats Show a player only

FullTiltpoker stats how long have been updated once ?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Please send an email to affiliates AT PAW with your Network ID. We will promptly send you a screen shot of the excel file showing all your sign-ups for the month.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-09-2007, 05:17 PM
7Devil7's Avatar
7Devil7 7Devil7 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 35
Default

Does the increase apply to all the rooms in the network? Or just FT?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-10-2007, 08:30 AM
addaminsane addaminsane is offline
www.aintluck.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 182
Default

how do bonus codes mix in with affiliating for fulltilt through PAW?
__________________
Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
June Increase in Tourney Rake Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 06-26-2007 12:54 PM
Increase your seo casinos-right The Poker Affiliate Exchange 42 06-04-2007 02:57 PM
% increase at Full Tilt? Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 02-17-2007 11:19 PM
For Poker Affiliates to Increase Conversions cjjr The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 08-11-2006 10:30 AM
MGR Increase ChosenOne General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 01-28-2006 08:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0