Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-25-2007, 08:47 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default AP stats (repost)

The original post was lost in the back-up.. Jeremy said he was checking into the AP stat tracking problem..

Please look into this..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Darko Darko is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 216
Default

Just for info and maybe for Danielle to respond

yesterday my AP stats (and other peoples) went up alot, which looked like AP fixed an error And today they went right back down

This is direct with Chipleader and not through PAW network
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-25-2007, 12:34 PM
MrMcGee's Avatar
MrMcGee MrMcGee is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 141
Default

Just to chime in with my own situation...
  • April: IA and Chipleader stats match to the penny for both Poker and BJ.
  • May: IA stats are 7% higher for Poker, and 3% higher for BJ.
  • June: IA stats are 50% higher for Poker, and 50% higher for BJ.
  • July: (through the 22nd) IA stats are 35% higher for Poker, and 35% higher for BJ.
One of the ways I've tried to rationalize the differences between the two programs is that maybe IA never switched over to the "Contributed" rake calculation. That theory held water, until I saw that the % differences were almost identical for both Poker and BlackJack.

I've worked with Absolute Poker since they launched their poker room, and stuck with them through all of the changes they've made to their affiliate program. Not once have I doubted the integrity of the stats and the program. In fact, their thorough stats are one of the huge selling points of their affiliate program.

At this point, I'm still not accusing them of intentionally shorting affiliates...but I do want a thorough explanation for the differences in the numbers we're seeing.

The "incorrect" July numbers that were loaded into the system yesterday brought the UB stats for both Poker and BlackJack right in line with those reported by IncomeAccess (through the 22nd of July).
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Danielle's Avatar
Danielle Danielle is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 25
Default chipleader - touching base

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for the follow up and feedback. Just a FYI many of you I have contacted by email and this issue is being taken care of. I was having problems logging into the forum to get to you guys. We are well aware that there is a glitch with the Income Access/ChipLeader stats, this is a major priority of ours and we are working closely with Income Access to ensure that this is properly fixed and DOES NOT happen again. I have no qualms if any of you would like to contact me - , I would love to hear from any of you.

I understand your frustrations and believe me this is being taken care of. Let me know if you have any questions and in the meantime I will update you all soon!

Kindest Regards,
Danielle
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Pm sent Danielle. I take it you deal with AP stats for the paw network?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,971
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Holyman, I haven't been able to get in touch with my other contact at Chipleader regarding that player. However if you give Danielle that players name and your tracker she will be be able to verify. Danielle is great to work with. Let me know.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-26-2007, 09:30 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,240
Default

Danielle has ensured that this would be taken care of and I trust her to her word. The only question is...what will the result be?

As a side note...Income Access is no longer showing any UB stats.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-26-2007, 09:43 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Thanks Jeremy, I sent her a PM yesterday..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Well, still haven't got anything resolved... She's asking me to have the player contact her, which seems really strange.. Not sure iof she thinks I'm trying to cheat you guys, but thats the impression I'm getting and I don't appreciate it..

Anyway, I'm having the player contact her. But, I will say this is a shitty way to conduct business.. Pretty standard for AP though..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-27-2007, 11:21 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,971
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I agree that is retarded. Marcela was supposed to move the player over a month ago. If it were a CPA deal, I would simply just credit your account at PAW for all the hassles you have had with this one player, regardless if it ever gets tracker or not. MGR makes it more difficult though.

I will contact Danielle as well. Our players should not have to have any contact with affiliate departments.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FullTilt Stats Issue Jeremy FullTiltPoker.com 0 03-20-2007 11:12 PM
PAW stats - delayed on purpose. Why? Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 12-28-2006 10:51 AM
Stats Again losercore Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 3 12-28-2006 01:22 AM
Problems with Poker Stars Stats? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-05-2006 07:11 PM
Fortune Affiliates Stats Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 02-14-2006 08:23 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0