Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 203
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default AP Stats??

I helped on of my forum members sign up to AP through my PAW AP link a couple days ago.. I don't see that anything is showing up yet in my stats.. Is this normal? How long does it take for this to show up?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2007, 10:48 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 681
Default

AP updates daily and PAW is always 2 days behind I believe so I would say from the time someone signs up til the time you see them in your stats would be around 4 days to be safe. I know the long delays make you nervous...they did for me as well....when your used to stats being updated daily a 3-4 day wait is a big change but it's worth it in the end because of the convenience.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 203
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Ok, it's been almost a week.. I double check my aff. link to make sure everything was set up right, and it is.. But, I still am showing no sign ups or anything...

What can I do?? I know I'm not getting screwed, but I would like some kind of explanation...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-25-2007, 12:11 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 681
Default

I had simular situation with AP, I sent a player that I know...he earned over 10,000 points within 2 days...I was very excited waiting to see the rake but it never showed. I emailed Marius and it turns out the player had an account with AP a while back and the original affiliate got the credit. It's a good thing they do that though...it's a fair policy many sites don't have.

I would find out if the player had an account at AP previously...that may be the reason. Email Marius and he will figure it out for you.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-25-2007, 07:37 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Holyman, can you open up a support ticket if you have not done so yet. We will doeuble check your trackers stats immediately and send you over a screenshot with the details directly from the backend.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-26-2007, 09:43 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 203
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

I opened a support ticket yesterday... Still waiting to hear something.. Also, the player that signed up is a mod on my forum, I made sure he didn't have an AP accouont already..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-26-2007, 10:21 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hi Holyman, I will make sure this gets responded to as soon as Mitchell gets in the office today. Thanks
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-26-2007, 04:03 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 203
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Nothing yet..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 203
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Also, I pm or email whoever a link to my AP page so you can look at my link to make sure everything is set up right..

I'm not new at this, so I'm positive it is set up correctly.. Not too hard to copy and paste a link...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Mitchell gets in shortly......They're down under.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FullTilt Stats Issue Jeremy FullTiltPoker.com 0 03-20-2007 11:12 PM
PAW stats - delayed on purpose. Why? Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 12-28-2006 10:51 AM
Stats Again losercore Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 3 12-28-2006 01:22 AM
Problems with Poker Stars Stats? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-05-2006 07:11 PM
Fortune Affiliates Stats Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 02-14-2006 08:23 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0