alance and kundan do a lot of great work for superb prices, they are highly reccomended by me and by almost everyone that works with them. Their site is http://www.customwebsitetemplate.com
I will find the review thread of their work for you now...
alance and kundan do a lot of great work for superb prices, they are highly reccomended by me and by almost everyone that works with them. Their site is http://www.customwebsitetemplate.com
I will find the review thread of their work for you now...
I would speak to them regarding what you want and what your budget is. It is worth a shot, why go and spend a huge amount of money if they can do it at a more reasonable cost for the same quality?
Also if you want a REAL design with a backend and everything you want. www.topqmedia.com would be my only option. The do great work. Just look at PAW...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "