Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-27-2006, 01:56 PM
ClickItNow ClickItNow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 84
Default Off-the-shelf Website design

Are any off-the-shelf products (eg Blue Voda) any good? Or do you just end up with a generally poor website?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-30-2006, 09:25 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

I don't know about everyone else, but I really like starting blank. Originality is everything in this game. That said, I have gotten some good layout ideas by looking through templates.


Just my thoughts.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-31-2006, 09:44 AM
ClickItNow ClickItNow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 84
Default

Thanks for the reply Holyman

I am strarting to think the same, as I found out I couldnt directly alter the source code using the website creator I first went with.

Do these pre-formed layouts also have a very negative impact on SEO, or am I just getting paranoid by reading too much?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can any good designers here design my website? DominoD The Poker Affiliate Exchange 6 03-31-2007 08:51 AM
Website Design Anyone freydaddy Web Design Q&A 8 03-02-2007 08:10 PM
My website design feedback Aidan Web Design Q&A 7 07-25-2006 06:58 PM
really new at website design getinthewpt.com Web Design Q&A 3 04-06-2006 04:35 PM
Website Design Transference The Spam Forum 4 06-01-2005 05:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0