Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-10-2007, 04:44 PM
BonusDepot BonusDepot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 37
Default E-mail database For Sale

I have a database of poker players , includes info such as E-mail addy name phone and ect. The going price is cheap for this database . If anyone is interested or wants more details please PM me . Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-10-2007, 06:57 PM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to freydaddy Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Yahoo to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

Isnt it illegal to sell email addys? I think we had this discussion before but can't remember....
__________________
Complete Website Designs
Custom Banner Designs

Contact Me:
MSN:
AOL: freydaddy08
Yahoo: freydaddy08
Skype: freydaddy
By Email:



Eric
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-10-2007, 08:13 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,544
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...ails-sale.html
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-10-2007, 08:21 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Its pretty shitty selling phone numbers JC 3##3##9
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-13-2007, 01:35 PM
pojax pojax is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 64
Default

are these targeted poker players/
what site were they compiled from?
also how many what price?
__________________
Join the United Poker Group
Affiliate Program, Today!

The United Poker Group is an Online Poker Training Center That Offers the Tools You Need to Cash in off of the Poker Industry. Become Both a Top-Notch Professional Poker Player and an Industry Marketing Entrepreneur!

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-15-2007, 11:00 AM
DonkeyFishPoker DonkeyFishPoker is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freydaddy
Isnt it illegal to sell email addys? I think we had this discussion before but can't remember....
Yes we did. I still have a list of about 50,000 e-mail addresses. If I were on a list I wouldn't want my address sold over and over again, so I definately see people's point. I definately wouldn't sell phone numbers though.......unless they were hot chicks.
__________________
DonkeyFishPoker.com
DonkeyFishPoker.com/Forum
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-16-2007, 12:27 PM
BonusDepot BonusDepot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 37
Default

Oh yeah I see Where your Coming From . Well I just thought this was a Practice in the affilaite World . Oh well I guess I'll Just toss them out .
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wordpress with only 1 Msqyl database? DontLook Web Design Q&A 3 11-18-2006 11:35 AM
Using Online Forms and a database xpertadvice4u Web Design Q&A 8 11-15-2006 07:56 PM
Lost PR After host move losercore Search Engine Optimization 17 11-02-2006 09:47 PM
Personal Database will scare the bejeebers out of you Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 8 08-22-2006 06:14 PM
squirrel mail freydaddy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-17-2006 06:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0