Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-07-2007, 06:41 AM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default URLs for sale

Hey Guys,

I've found myself busy enough with writing, my son, and just one site, and I wanted to get rid of a few URLS that I had here and there and will most likely never do anything with. I'll consider all offers, just PM me please!

URLs on GoDaddy:

nmpoker.com
osupokertour.com
pokerquery.com
tournamentgenie.com
localpokernight.com

NameCheap:
pokermoneys.com
pocketfivesleague.com (i am not as keen on letting this one go)

If I remember any more I will post them, lol. Thanks guys!
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HOT Domains 4 Sale! NewPokerGirl Websites & Domains For Sale 14 04-16-2007 01:50 AM
URLS for sale - cleaning out some Holis The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 02-06-2007 09:33 PM
Toolbar update mikebrad Search Engine Optimization 25 02-24-2006 04:08 AM
Dynamic URLs texignweb Search Engine Optimization 4 10-31-2005 08:08 PM
Party sub affiliate URLs? Cashmirrors General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 08-06-2005 04:52 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0