Quote:
|
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl
So, there's your answer.
Do you like it?
This answers all you questions, right?
Thks.
p.s.... If the only purpose of your post is to try to make yourself look smarter and someone else stupid, post it somewhere else- serious questions only! Thanks
|
I asked you for some information, and made a joking reference to previous posts of yours where you complained because you never got a chance to answer questions.
I have no idea why you think my question was merely meant to make you (or anyone) look stupid.
Obviously somebody else asked the same question, because you had a ready made quote, and Ellen saw fit to elaborate.
Seems to me I recall you snapping at other people in a previous thread when you had asked for feedback and you couldn't handle people pointing out your mistakes.
Nobody was trying to point out a mistake here - Just asking for an explanation for something that seemed unusual, and which I had not encountered previously.
If I had meant to be rude to you, I doubt that I would have said "Thks" at the end of my post.
Of course, you - yourself - said "Thks" and clearly intended to be rude, so I doubt you would have interpreted my behavior differently just because I was trying to be polite.
I don't go out of my way to make other people look stupid - unless they have tried to do it to me or somebody else I respect.
I don't recall any previous conflicts with you, so I certainly did not have "an axe to grind."
Shall we leave it at that?