Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #11  
Old 02-20-2007, 10:02 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...ain-names.html

I remember Jeremy had issues with a landing page when people where searching for an airport. The airport wanted the domain. That was less of a black & white issue.

Personally I would find it difficult having to give up a site over a little legal issue & Its not as if I had the money to challenge it in court and if I did I wouldnt fancy my chances of winning.

They are great domains, thats for sure. If I was you NPG I would hold on to them & try to get as many sign ups as I could. If poker.com decide they want them, just write it off. I think you could get more off the sign ups than someone would be willing to pay by taking the risk on buying the domains
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-20-2007, 10:14 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...ain-names.html

I remember Jeremy had issues with a landing page when people where searching for an airport. The airport wanted the domain. That was less of a black & white issue.

Personally I would find it difficult having to give up a site over a little legal issue & Its not as if I had the money to challenge it in court and if I did I wouldnt fancy my chances of winning.

They are great domains, thats for sure. If I was you NPG I would hold on to them & try to get as many sign ups as I could. If poker.com decide they want them, just write it off. I think you could get more off the sign ups than someone would be willing to pay by taking the risk on buying the domains

I might have been misunderstood. By "shutting you down" I meant they could close your affiliate account. how good is it to own a domian like that if you don't have an affiliate account? That's my point. i did not mean they would rush out and sue you or anything. Although they could if they wanted i was merley pointing out that they would close your account.

Sounds like poker.com and Carbonpoker.com don't have this in there T&C at the moment so that's good news.



Just thought i would clear that up..
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-20-2007, 11:16 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 853
Default

My apologies xpert, I did take your post wrong. You have to admit at a glance one might think you were being cocky. I thought you were basically saying:

"Your an idiot for trying to sell these because noone can promote carbon with them"

I tend to have an anger problem (as some of you know)....the pills dont help either lol. Seriously though I am sorry for snapping at you.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-21-2007, 01:32 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 450
Default Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl
My apologies xpert, I did take your post wrong. You have to admit at a glance one might think you were being cocky. I thought you were basically saying:

"Your an idiot for trying to sell these because noone can promote carbon with them"

I tend to have an anger problem (as some of you know)....the pills dont help either lol. Seriously though I am sorry for snapping at you.
....for the apology.

Perhaps I should have used a smiley.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-16-2007, 01:50 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 853
Default

I have been working on these domains a little but they are still for sale if anyone is interested.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker Domains For Sale JamieB34 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 04-02-2007 08:20 PM
Established Sites and Domains For Sale CRBadBeat The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 02-11-2007 02:13 PM
2 Domains For Sale SmackDog The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-01-2007 01:15 PM
Poker domains for sale morefun The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 10-08-2006 07:58 PM
Poker Domains For Sale Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 10-07-2006 04:57 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0