News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-18-2007, 09:17 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 306
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

ditto
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-19-2007, 05:14 PM
JamieB34 JamieB34 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 73
Default

Hi,
My site has sold and the new owners will take over next week once the payment has been received.. Im really feeling sick from this. I feel I have made the biggest mistake in my life .. I will still promote on my other sites but no site I could ever make will ever take the place of what once was my primary love.
__________________
Thanks
Jamie - Latest Poker News
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-19-2007, 05:54 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 306
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Did you get your asking price? or deep discount?
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-19-2007, 06:16 PM
JamieB34 JamieB34 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 73
Default

Barely below asking price...almost asking price. Within 5K.
Could have gotten more had I knew how to optimize for seo and keywords and ect.. I just never done any of that stuff, just built the site and ran it. Never looked or cared about seo or stats or visits and ect...

If and when I start my newest project I will surely look at things a little different not that it matters to me but that it makes a difference when trying to sell a site and not knowing what to provide the buyer. I have learned a lesson in this. But still find that word of mouth and my affiliate program did the same thing that all that seo stuff does - it brought the players in and with less work.
__________________
Thanks
Jamie - Latest Poker News
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-20-2007, 04:05 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 308
Default

Seriously PM me with the info on who bought your site for around $25k as you claim. I gotta meet this guy and see if they'd be interested in buying my site too.

SmackDog
__________________
Vegas Poker 24/7 Leader Board - Earn points while playing in online poker tournaments and ring games at Vegas Poker 24/7! Win cash, prizes and free roll entries for finishing on our monthly leader boards!

Internet Poker Leagues
Online Poker Satellite Center

Smack Dog Poker Championship Series - FREE CASH added to our main events! Two chances to qualify each week for FREE!

PM me for link exchanges!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-21-2007, 12:39 PM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 525
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

Took the words out of my mouth Smackdog!
__________________
Toxic Poker - For Sale

Eric
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 09:34 AM
Site redesign - WordPress to HTML JasonD Search Engine Optimization 1 12-12-2005 03:25 PM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 11:35 AM
Google SiteMaps Jeremy Search Engine Optimization 6 07-13-2005 01:29 PM
21 Ways to Promote Your Site Online and Off FinRivered General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-10-2005 08:52 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0