Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-14-2006, 11:39 PM
RBseller RBseller is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1
Default Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk

I am possibly interested in selling my rake back site.

I have poured my heart and soul into it for two years and have made a living off it, but with my interests, and the environment changing, I feel it might be time to explore the option of handing the site over to someone else . This is not something I want to do, but I have been exploring and starting some other ventures lately that would take up a lot of my time and wouldn't allow me to run my site the way I have in the past. I am looking for someone who can take this head on like I did for so long. The greatest thing this site has is the reputation I built with my customers.

Here is what you would get:

*Well known, reputable rake back site and established brand name.

*Well designed, but literally watering at the mouth for a real expert to get in there and bring it to its full potential. Clean graphics plus a simple, smooth look.

*Fully functional rake tracking database with many nice features

*Good PR

*A database of the most loyal poker players on the earth

*Several options available regarding the affiliate accounts:

Any that are transferable will be put in your name.

Those that are not, we could do two different things:

Draw up a contract that outlines me paying you each month, or we simply exclude those accounts from the sale, and I will continue to service them. I would think we could work something out though, after all, if I sell, I would probably want to get out of it completely.

Some other things you should know about the site:

This is not a huge operation. We are talking about a solid small player base that itself can keep you in business. 70% of my new players are from referrals. This isn't a raketracker or a raketherake with thousands of player accounts. This is a solid site that provides a really nice living for one person and could be turned into a real powerhouse.

Ask any questions you see fit or send a pm. Again I am just seeing if anyone is interested, and if the right buyer was there, saw the value, and I felt confident handing the company over, I would do it. I have a very loyal and trusting customer base; I don’t want to just hand them over to anyone.

Revenue generated by affiliate accounts is great, and will be addressed with interested parties.

Also, if you are looking for a site with tons of traffic and back links and all that jazz, this isn't for you. You could bring all that to the site once you buy it, but what I am offering here is a great website, with great players and some great income. Your work with this site is much more personal that with a regular affiliate site.

Also, I am posting anonymously simple because I do not want to cause any panic in my player base. They truly are a loyal, great bunch of players and I would not want to cause them unrest. I am confident that with the right buyer I could hand the players over easily and know they will continue to be taken care of.


PM if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-15-2006, 01:37 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 715
Default

PM Sent
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-17-2006, 10:34 AM
Garnier Garnier is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1
Default

Pm sent
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 08:10 AM
Rakeback CAP at Prima/Microgaming - Royal Card Club royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 11-24-2006 09:27 PM
Rakeback discussion in Amsterdam Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 22 04-20-2006 09:06 PM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0