News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-07-2006, 02:02 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 61
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default Selling Cardslife.com

Hi,

I have decided to sell cardslife.com. The price is $750. It's a great opportunity. It's just like myspace, but specifically for poker players. It's one of the first poker social networks.

It has already earned a spot in Card Player College...see the article here: Article

I've had no paid advertising and have about 140 members. The site has grown all on its own. I am running a refer a friend promotion, but I've gotten like 16 members (I'm not pushing it at all) - you could just stop it if you wish, or change it around.

The admin controls are fairly easy as well. You can send out a mass e-mail to every member, which is perfect for poker room sign ups, a poker league, and much more. It's easy to set up advertising spots for other admins or to use as poker affiliate banners.

I've added a Vbulletin forum and several other mods. You are basically getting everything plus the member base for what I paid for the software. I have decided to keep only one poker site and focus on that. Cardslife is a great place to get a league set up for some nice revenue.

PM me if your interested or would like more information. The link is in my signature.

Jeremy
__________________
"It's not what you know in life that will take you where you want to go...It is only what you are willing to act upon that will ever let you live your dreams!"

Sit N Go, N Win! - Promote this high converting e-book on you site today!
--earn free advertising for your site by promoting + many other bonuses.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-10-2007, 12:03 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 61
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

$750

This is a great deal....I paid well over this just for the software.

I have too many projects right now and have no time for the site.
__________________
"It's not what you know in life that will take you where you want to go...It is only what you are willing to act upon that will ever let you live your dreams!"

Sit N Go, N Win! - Promote this high converting e-book on you site today!
--earn free advertising for your site by promoting + many other bonuses.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-10-2007, 01:51 PM
joeker joeker is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 54
Default

I'm interested.....how much time do you spend a week managing it?

What are the management tasks?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderman23
$750

This is a great deal....I paid well over this just for the software.

I have too many projects right now and have no time for the site.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-10-2007, 05:11 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 61
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

I don't really touch the thing anymore, which is why I'm selling it.

When I use to run it (which was only for a few weeks) I would spend an hour per day at the most. It is very easy to manage and doesn't take much time. Of course, the more time you spend on it the better your results will be.

If you'd like more information feel free to PM me or e-mail me at
__________________
"It's not what you know in life that will take you where you want to go...It is only what you are willing to act upon that will ever let you live your dreams!"

Sit N Go, N Win! - Promote this high converting e-book on you site today!
--earn free advertising for your site by promoting + many other bonuses.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling some websites MonkeyDo The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 11-27-2006 09:23 PM
Selling a product using clickbank? J S General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-25-2006 01:54 PM
Why Everyone Selling Their sites? imteaz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 10-05-2006 09:19 AM
Question about selling link space greview General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 08-07-2006 05:33 PM
Selling CollegePokerTips skits2 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 07-30-2006 09:31 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0