Selling CollegePokerTips
I am selling my site www.collegepokertips.com. I have found that since I graduated, got a job, got engaged, and started a new web project that I don't really have to time or interest to run the site anymore. I haven't put much into it in a couple months. The traffic has come down to about 30 uniques a day. It was much higher when I was consistently updating and promoting it.
The site has been consistently good for several RMP's a month at Party and PokerRoom.
The main site is PR 3 as are several of the inner pages. I believe there are around ~75 pages indexed.
This is a great site for someone starting out who doesn't want to take the time to get out of the google sandbox and find some initial link trade partners. you should be able to make your money back in a couple months.
I'm not looking for anything too crazy. A ballbark figure would be bottom of the four digits.
If you are interested pm me and I will answer any questions you have. If you aren't interested then please don't post how much you don't like it.
Scott
__________________
Free Webpage Templates - free templates to start your site, updated weekly
103 Ways To Get Traffic And Monetize Your Site - Stumped on what to do to improve your site? Look here for some suggestions
Dozens of Webpage Tools - Test your site speed, check your page rank, so who is linking to you, generate meta tags, and more, all from here
|