Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-04-2006, 12:08 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,279
Default For those who got a write up from me...

OK I have made some changes in my plan and thought I would let everyone know. For the time being I left www.perfectlypoker.com to another affiliate. He is going to re-start the whole thing including getting rid of the free write up's I did. - http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...-up-links.html

I wanted to keep these so I transfered them to the site I am rededigning and I think they are even better. Now instead of being on a new site they are on a PR3 site with good traffic.

So check them out and if you want your removed for any reason just let me know. I know someone else will fill the spots. I can't see why any one would care but I had to let you know.
Thanks
Blogs - http://www.straightflop.com/pokerblogs.html
Forums - http://www,straightflop.com/pokerforums.html

For those of you that paid for the rakeback page that page is not up on straightflop.com yet.

I am giving you the option to continue with it on the new site (like I said it get good traffic and is a PR3 as oppesed to a new site)

If you would not like to I will refund your money. Just PM me.

Thanks everyone

Also while you're at it feel free to review the new design. Some pages are missing but still let me know what you think.

Thanks again
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Write a Letter to Santa Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 3 12-14-2006 03:01 PM
Write Ups phase 2 losercore The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 10-23-2006 01:00 PM
Free Write Up/links losercore The Poker Affiliate Exchange 13 10-20-2006 01:12 PM
PR4 blog write ups for your site Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 6 05-05-2006 02:27 PM
Can someone write me a good press release? SImpson975 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 08-16-2005 10:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0