Hey everyone.
I have a new site under development and I am going to have sections related to other websites. The site is not live yet but will be a very nice site for everything poker related. The site is designed around getting visitors to stick around and read articles and information and is beautifully designed.
I am giving away spots for the following categories for free. The first 9 only as there will only be 9 spots for each category.
There will be more categories later but for now I will just start with these 2:
poker blogs
Poker forums
If you have a site in any of these categories or both (separate sites please) and would like a free write up and link including screenshot, just PM me you URL and a brief description.
After the site is launched and been around I will be charging for these types of write ups, but for everyone that gets in now from PAW they will be FREE and I will NOT CHARGE you anything at any point.
Each category is limited to 9 websites. There will be future categories as well.
I am looking for quality sites only.
Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
I will put both sites up for you. Your forum and your blog.
Only a few spots left. Please let me know if you are interested.
The site will be going live in about 1 month.
Still left. 6 spots for blog sites
4 spots for forum sites
Thanks guys
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
All the forum spots are gone for now but I will be adding 2 more paid spots later.
Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!