All the spots have been filled and are looking great.
You can see them here - (Remember the site is not live so most of the other links do not work yet...)
Forums - http://www.perfectlypoker.com/pokerforum/
Poker blogs - http://www.perfectlypoker.com/poker-blog/
The idea of this site is to be a huge resource for online poker. This site is basically my pride and joy and will be marketed very well as soon as it goes live. I have sites that are less than 5 months old with PR3 and 1,000's of uniques a month. I know that with even more work I can have this site listed very well.
Here's phase 2 - Just a little different.
2 more categories Rakeback sites
Free bankroll/steaking sites/
The difference between these phases is that I am charging a nominal fee for the write up. By nominal I mean a one time fee of $10 gets your site listed.
You will get a write up/screenshot and text link with the anchor text of your choice.
I am charging for these categories only because these types of sites are more likely to gain financially from a write up then a blog or forum would.
If you would like to get your site listed it is $10 via Paypal or Neteller.
The plan is to be going live at the end of November.
Please PM if interested or if you have any questions.
Thanks
Don
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
Thanks to Good Karma Kid for reminding me that Neteller will not do transfers for as little as $10.
So Paypal or transfer via Stars account is fine.
There will only be 7 spots to begin and 9 total and we now have 4 left in rakeback and 1 pending. Also the Freebankroll section still has 7 spots.
Thanks everyone
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
Last edited by losercore : 10-19-2006 at 09:05 PM.
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!