Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-13-2006, 07:53 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default Testing the Site Sale waters

I'm considering selling my site, www.rakedrop.com. I pretty much just bought it and was convinced I was keeping it, but I'm out visiting my family this week in Phoenix and realized I really want to move back here. I am considering selling Rakedrop to jump-start my savings to prepare for a move and would sell for the "right price." I prefer to discuss details through PMs or email.

I will PM traffic and income stats to interested parties, just let me know. I have my stats for the past couple months as well as the past six months before I owned it. It's a great site, I just suddenly find that my priorities in life are shifting again. Hey, I'm a girl, I change my mind a lot, lol.

I can't stress enough that this would be a sale purely motivated by my desire to buy a house instead of live in an apartment, and NOT related to the "climate" of the online poker world. While there is talk of huge setbacks, in my eyes that just means we're starting over in many ways and will get to learn how to make lots of money all over again.

Hehe, I hope this doesn't sound crazy or wishy-washy. It's just one of the only ways I'll be able to afford moving back here right now.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-14-2006, 07:50 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 658
Default

I created this site and sold it to her. It made good money. I had most of my accounts in MGR. In about 8 months time I had the MGR over $2K per month and brought in another $500-$800 per month in CPA from the couple rooms I had CPA with (Couple Pacific Sign ups each month and a few Party and Full Tilt sign ups here and there) I made good MGR at Action Poker sites and the rakeback sites.
I'm not sure what she is selling it for but I suspect it is probably a good buy. The only reason I sold it was that I needed the cash to fund some other projects. If this was in my budget right now I would purchase it back for sure, but unfortunately right now I already have a PR5 site with similar offerings and just bought 3 other sites that still need development.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 12:10 AM
Established poker forum for sale -Avg. $4130+/month from ad sales alone!Stable income John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 14 03-12-2007 04:53 PM
Site For Sale JamieB34 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 15 01-21-2007 12:39 PM
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 09:34 AM
Poker affiliate site for sale stacksback The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 09-04-2006 09:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0