Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-13-2006, 05:16 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 360
Default Hostgator via neteller and paypal.

Anyone want to do a little trade with me?

I'm going to move to a reseller account at hostgator but need a little favor, a neteller to paypal transfer.

I will transfer $50 into your neteller account for $50 into my paypal account. In addition to this, I will use your hostgator affiliate link. I'm going to use some of the $50 to pay for the hosting and I will be doing it sometime this week. Obviously, since I'm the one asking, I'll be the first to act.

Jeremy, I know that you have an affiliate account there, you obviously get first dibs on this.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-13-2006, 07:07 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 328
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I could do the transfer for you if you want:

http://secure.hostgator.com/cgi-bin/...cgi?id=Promote

You can send me an email to or try and catch me on im, either skype or yahoo, username promotepoker.


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-14-2006, 05:04 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 360
Default

transfer complete. Thanks Jason.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking to exchange Neteller for Paypal John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 02-21-2007 09:50 AM
Neteller founders arrested Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 31 01-17-2007 02:05 PM
Need a Neteller _ Paypal transfer the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-08-2007 07:30 PM
PayPal / Neteller Transfer indieangler The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 02-25-2006 02:13 PM
Paypal neteller transfer ethomps The Spam Forum 0 11-21-2005 12:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0