I need to put some money into my Paypal account today but I have no way to get it on, can anyone help out by exchanging Neteller for Paypal please?
I am looking to get $1170 on paypal and I will send $1220 via Neteller.
If anyone here with a good reputation can help out I would really appreciate it, please send me a pm.
Thanks
John
__________________
-- John D DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
If anyone is interested in exchanging less - $150+ please PM me.
Thanks
__________________
-- John D DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge