Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   The Poker Affiliate Exchange (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/)
-   -   Looking to exchange Neteller for Paypal (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/8939-looking-exchange-neteller-paypal.html)

John D 02-21-2007 05:03 AM

Looking to exchange Neteller for Paypal
 
Hey,

I need to put some money into my Paypal account today but I have no way to get it on, can anyone help out by exchanging Neteller for Paypal please?

I am looking to get $1170 on paypal and I will send $1220 via Neteller.

If anyone here with a good reputation can help out I would really appreciate it, please send me a pm.

Thanks :)

John

John D 02-21-2007 09:50 AM

If anyone is interested in exchanging less - $150+ please PM me.

Thanks


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0