Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2006, 09:27 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 668
Default Need Banner Design will give 2 PR3 links

I'm not very good with Banners.
I'm working on a 120x60 banner for a 2+2 ad. If someone can help me design something better than what I have I'll give them a couple footer links on PR3 pages for 6 months.
This is what I have so far:
http://www.poker-prop.net/banner-test

I was going to add a final frame with a peel in that says:
Visit poker-prop.net for details.
Then I realized my banner is not very good so I decided to look for help.

I need this in a hurry but anyone who reads this and can create me something good to use I値l send them back a listing of pages to select from for 2 footer anchor links. I値l accept up to 4 different banners from different people on the same deal because even if I don稚 use them now I値l use them in the future. I値l post as soon as this offer is closed.

I値l only give out the links if I decide it痴 a banner I値l use. If I look at it and decide I won稚 use it I値l let you know and delete and never use it etc.

PM me with any questions:

Thanks.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Banner spaces and homepage links for sale sizzz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-29-2007 06:32 PM
Banner Space.. Text Links.. LadyH has Advertising OH My! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 1 03-24-2007 10:42 AM
4kingpoker sites link exchanges / links box spaces for sale scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 07-12-2006 07:47 AM
Some thoughts on Banner Ads....... Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 06-08-2006 05:15 PM
How to Design a Banner Atorvastatin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 10-09-2005 08:27 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0