General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I'm thinking about purchasing a banner on a local website that gets a ton of hits from students. How do you guys design banners? It looks like I can use Publisher for designing it, but I wanted to get a feel for how others do it.
Also, the advertising rates seem quite low. Are these good?
20,000 Views for $8
41,000 Views for $16
65,000 Views for $35
Those are really good rates. I use photoshop almost exclusively now but I have messed with banner maker pro also. Let me know if you need a hand or something put together really quick to get you started.
Hey jeremy or maybe someone else, i suck as a designer can someone make me a nice banner for my site.
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
The show in San Diego last month made it 4 career Nine Inch Nails concerts. Plus, Jerome Dillon (the live drummer) had to be hospitalized with heart problems halfway through the performance, so we get a make-up concert next month, too!