Linkage Fun For November :) - Traffic - Etc.
Blogroll Roundup!
4flushblog.blogspot.com - $20 a month (a year at a time)
mypokerquest.com - $20 a month (a year at a time, great for stategty sites!)
Permanent Reviews!
Send me a review of your site - I'll post it on one of the above, you write, i post showcase up to three of your sites best pages! The post will remain an archive on my site .. forever :O
Get your link seen by tens of thousands of visitors.
4flush.com has grown significantly over the last few months, the site is now widely considered an authority in the industry. We have a few advertising options for you there... but.. we're changing that dang template again, sooo you'll have to wait for most of our opportunies, however..
What's your site up to? Have some breaking news you'd like to share on 4flush? We have a couple of packages available.. for both affiliate's and casinos, poker rooms and the like 
If you're interested in releasing your news on 4flush.com send me a PM - for a fee.. I might just write the story for ya 
LadyH
Prices listed valid through Nov 2007.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|