Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-05-2007, 08:47 PM
RakeAway RakeAway is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 43
Default Looking for affiliates and general help

Hi, let me introduce myself

I'm James Lomas, a casual online Poker player, who started off with a $50 no-deposit bonus from PartyPoker (PokerNews). I've since turned that in to $2k, applying proper bankroll management all the way. The thing is though, almost all of that is from bonuses & incentivized marketing bonuses. I think what I learned is valuable information to all starting online poker players, so I decided to create a website for Poker deals in general, with detailed information about each deal. I now list over 110 deals, plus PAW Freerolls. These include affiliate bonuses, rakeback/cashback/unlimited freeload bonuses, no deposit, risk free poker, free poker software, everything that offers the player something extra.
You could compare my idea to bonuswhores.com, except that I promote all the deals that bonuswhores doesn't.

My site is RakeAway.com. As you can see, it's a pretty basic, (boring?) design. Mainly because that's all I can do. I'm pleased with the backend structure, it's really easy to update, so on the coding side of things everything's fine.
My next 'problem' is finding players. Since these deals are pretty complicated, and sound too good to be true, I'm relying on word of mouth. That includes words from my own mouth, but I don't shout loudly enough to reach my full audience.
That's why I want other people to promote my website.

The idea is simple, I create one link for RakeAway, with your referral tag. I will then be able to track your referrals for *most* deals. I will then pay a certain amount per deal completed. To be frank, the pay is reasonably low per deal, compared to what you receive for a PAW referral, but once you have a player, you should have him for life, and you'll receive multiple CPA's from the same player (if he hops from deal to deal).
Also, the incentives for signing up are already in place, along with a simple guide on the front page, and detailed instructions per deal. Promoting the site should be easier than promoting regular bonuses, because of the incentives offered.

Let me know if you have any tips for me, or are interested in promoting RakeAway. Also, if you want more info on how my site works, don't hesitate to ask. Maybe by answering your questions, I can discover things that need to be included on the site

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Greg Powell, General Manager of PokerAffiliatePrograms.com (PAP) Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 10-01-2007 12:17 PM
Looking for poker mentor. To help with graphics and general website help. haynesey General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 12-15-2006 09:10 PM
General CAC Questions Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-08-2006 01:45 PM
General Letter to Affiliates StacksCEO StacksPoker.com 2 12-20-2005 08:25 PM
A few modifications & some general housekeeping Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 11-15-2005 04:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0