Randy and I made a few modifications based on you guys feedback. We moved the Sponsored Programs to the main forum page below our General forums instead of redirecting to the sub-forum.
I also combined the New Affiliate Q&A with the Site Reviews forum as those two generally go hand in hand.
Also we are starting our bi-weekly Sunday night games at our sponsored sites. This Sunday we will be playing SunPoker and I will get a page up about it tonight............and send out an email. But mark your calenders, it's a freeroll with $200 added!
Also we will be adding more sponsors this week and we urge you all to take advantage of these forums. These guys are gracious enough to make themselves available for the community, let's utilize them.
As always everyone is an equal part of this community so if you ever have any suggesstions or thoughts to make this a better place, please send them over to Randy or I.
|