
*Editing 10th July* Really appreciate all the offers of writing that have come from PAW members and am currently trying to fit in as many of you as possible while maintaining quality! Just to let you all know that, while I will be happy to 'part-exchange' PR3+ home-page links for articles I am no longer able to do the straight swap as outlined below.
Thanks, Mark
************************************************** **********
Was about to send a PM, then figured that others may also be on the lookout for content...
Find myself enjoying writing and have had some good feedback on my articles so far (will post a list below). My thought was to offer some original content in exchange for permanent links to my site + blog.
While the detail of any deal will depend on the PR of links being offered I am certainly willing to be flexible for those with newer sites. In fact the articles I have at ezinearticles.com are free to all (the 'publishers agreement' there ensures (well mostly) that my author bio stays with the article!).
Here is a list of recent articles:
1) Room Review for Full Tilt SNGs at my own site...
http://www.sitandgoplanet.com/STTArticles/General/Full%20Tilt%20Poker%20SNGs.html
2) Random SNG Strategy Article also at SNG Planet.
http://www.sitandgoplanet.com/STTArt...or%20SNGs.html
3) Here is one at ezinearticles on Final Table Strategy (several more there if you search using my name - all free to use)
http://ezinearticles.com/?Texas-Hold...egy!&id=572065
4) I did this one recently for pokerforums.org - on 'Table Selection'.
http://www.pokerforums.org/articles/11/
5) Finally a random example from my blog (includes cash poker to prove that I am not totally obsessed with SNGs!!) Again many more to be found there.
http://plan3tgongpoker.blogspot.com/...gs-hourly.html
OK, if you like what you see and are interested in exchanging articles for quality links then let me know what 'linkage' you can offer via PM or e-mail
Thanks, Mark
http://www.sitandgoplanet.com
http://plan3tgongpoker.blogspot.com
Last edited by mftpg : 07-10-2007 at 01:27 PM.
|