General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Im looking for poker tournament strategy articals (Or any poker strategy articals) to purchase for different uses. I usually do my own writing but find myself to busy to do it myself. (Plus im not the best writer)
It would be great to get in-touch with a good writer that can create good online poker tournamnet articals to my specifications.
I am interested in un-used work so i can purchase the full rights to it. I am willing to pay good money to any writer that can do what i described above. Please either PM me or e-mail me at
It would be nice to find a writer that could write a compleate tournament strategy book, Could you do this? I am good at writing web-copy/ sales letters. I could make a sales letter for your current e-book that would increase sales.