Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #11  
Old 09-06-2006, 10:49 AM
saikaz saikaz is offline
I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: as said above
Posts: 12
Send a message via AIM to saikaz
Default

I agree with NeverBeg - If I saw this shirt on someone at a party, in class, whatever, I'd go up and try'n figure out what it said. It's definately a "unique" shirt (I'd never wear it), but if someone else had the balls to, I, personally, would go check it out and what it said. It's like all those old retro tees coming back into style, you gotta actually _read_ it to see what it says and get the joke. You can't just glance at it and get it. This shirt, however, is so... well, yea, unique, that it'd be worth a second glance. My .02$
__________________
Bringing Poker Back to the Pros
bringitbackpoker.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted Poker / Gambling / Casino sites vxp22 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 02-10-2007 12:34 PM
As a newbie: build several sites or go with one large one? MasteryOfPoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 01-25-2007 11:41 PM
Places to Buy Sites Rice The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 09-15-2006 06:34 PM
Content Farms vs. Idea Sites Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-11-2006 05:18 PM
Specialized web sites? bsgjunkie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-11-2005 05:54 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0