News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions

Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Discuss your Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-29-2006, 11:40 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default My Site's T-shirt

Just wondering what some of you guys think about my site's official shirt. Thinkin about sellin a few, giving a few to my friends to wear at their respective colleges, and running some contests for them...

Here are some pics of the front and back of the shirt.

NB Shirt Front


NB Shirt Back


Pretty simple, I think it does the trick. I have worn my shirt a couple times and get a ton of questions about it. Hopefully it will bring in some traffic. I guess this is my attempt at offline advertising.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-30-2006, 07:31 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 307
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

It looks decent, I tend to like shirts withcolor but for plain black print looks decent.

On a seperate note, what are you doing hosting your images on Image Shack, when you have your own server?? All you have to do is upload the pictures to your site to something like www.neverbeg.com/images/donkeytshirt where donkeytshirt is the name of your image.
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-30-2006, 03:06 PM
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 316
Default

Sorry but I don't like it

Just looks too plain for me and it wouldn't make me want to go to the site, which is what the design is for.

How much did you pay for the T-Shirt printing?
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-31-2006, 07:50 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 884
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

Ship one! PM me for my address
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-01-2006, 02:37 AM
Bryan Bryan is offline
Ex - Poker Affiliate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 311
Default

Looks good, but would look better with color.

Just think the black writing on a white T looks plain, but if it was a navy blue shirt or any color for that matter with white writing it would probably look better.

Looks good though!

Bryan
__________________
Half of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up to get it. Bill Phillips
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-01-2006, 10:50 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 407
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

pretty simple, I would add some colors
__________________
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-01-2006, 11:40 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 344
Default

from a marketing perspective I would have made your website name MUCH larger. You want something people can see from all the way across the room. You have to get up close to see that the name of the site is neverbeg.com
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-01-2006, 12:09 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

My philosophy is that they want to know what the domain is. They can see that there is a domain name there, but maybe from across the room they cant make it out. But they can definitely see the cute donkey on the shirt, and this intrigues them. They rarely see t-shirts with donkeys on them nowadays so they have even come all the way from the other side of the room to ask me questions on my t-shirt.

I know its white and simple and not that eye opening, but i think in many respects a simple shirt is a better shirt. Often times if you focus too much on crazy colors and designs that is what they will remember and not the domain itself. Everytime i have worn my shirt I always get stopped for questioning about it.

Does anybody think it would be a good idea to pay a homeless person $20 to wear the shirt while begging? Would this just be morally wrong, or really neat marketing? I have thought about it before, and drive by a spot every day with the same homeless person on the corner. I think he would gladly take the $20 to wear the shirt, i am just not sure if it would be the right thing to do.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-01-2006, 01:36 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 243
Default

Some people will think: If we play poker we will be like this.

I don't know how it is in other countries but here in Romania they all think Hold'em is 100% luck.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-02-2006, 10:54 AM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak7
Some people will think: If we play poker we will be like this.

I don't know how it is in other countries but here in Romania they all think Hold'em is 100% luck.

I am not sure what this has to do with the shirt but ok...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0