Ok so I guess my leaflets are not alowed! When did this law come about? It seems that it has been law since 1969 but only highlighted recently, am I correct?
Also, does this affect my websites? or just offline? I noticed today that Pacific has a new section of banners for UK only to comply with this law, they are all pretty lame and say like "learn to play poker at Pacific" and stuff.
Quote:
aren't these online gaming companies traded on the london stock exchange?
. |
heh isnt Party Poker a registered company of Gibraltar? That is also the UK...
Quote:
| preventing gambling from being a source of crime or disorder, being associated with crime or disorder or being used to support crime |
Always the same story, If people start making money from something they try to make it difficult for them, saying it is supporting crime..